Commercial Tenant Fit-Out
As a business owner you know just how important it can be to make sure that all of your electrical work is functioning properly. It may not be necessary to move to a new building and not everyone wants to. Having your current building updated may be the best option. Perhaps your wiring has started to fail or the building simply isn't outfitted to meet all of your growing needs. No matter what the problem may be, our experienced team of electricians are fully equipped to help you get your building back up to speed and functioning properly in a quick and professional manner.
For others that have opted to move to a new location this can be an exciting but stressful time. Sometimes the move means that business is looking up and is going well. It could mean moving out of a building that was too small and overcrowded and into one that is spacious and in a better location. With a new building you hope to have higher volumes of traffic and a nicer storefront. Whatever the new building means to your business, there will most likely be a need for quite a bit of renovation. Very few buildings will come standard with everything your company needs.
Milton Electric Company has been working for more than 60 years with businesses just like yours. All of our experts are highly trained and are fully equipped to renovate your new space. Our company specializes in helping you plan, lay-out, and complete all tenant improvements within a set time frame. We will wire the new electrical system to fit to your custom needs, on time and within your budgetary means. We'll install everything you need from low voltage cabling to high voltage telapower poles. You can count on Milton Electric Company to get your business up and running.
Some of the other services we offer include:
- Power circuitry and wiring
- Phone wiring – To not only be able to reach your employees but so that you can reach your customers as well. A phone is one of the most important elements. Your customers like being able to reach you.
- Data wiring – Most businesses use some form of electronic. We'll get your computers, registers, etc., up and running.
- Lighting – You pick the lighting and we'll get it functioning. From bright florescent fixtures to mood lighting, we can wire it all.
- Security Systems – Every business relies on security. It isn't a feature that most like to think about but it is necessary to keep your building and your merchandise safe.
- Fire Alarms – Fire alarms are not only part of building code but they are and important safety feature. No one ever expects a fire to break out but when one does your alarms will keep you, your staff, and your customers safe and out of harm's way.
- And more!
Milton Electric Company understands that you have a lot of options when it comes to selecting the commercial remodeling contractor that is right for you. We urge that you take a moment to view our qualifications and past reviews so that you can see what makes us the go to electrical contractor for Baltimore. Our team of electricians have completed comprehensive training to guarantee that each of our employees knows how to perform every task necessary in a tenant fit out and are licensed, bonded, and insured.
If you've already begun working with a selected contractor for the rest of your building renovations we are more than happy to work alongside them as a team. We know that sometimes more than one company is essential to getting the look and functionality of the store of your dreams. We welcome the opportunity to work cooperatively with your partners.
All of our experts are knowledgeable about necessary permits, zoning restrictions, and are capable and prepared to handle any setbacks quickly and professionally. Anything that arises we will keep you up to date. We know that this is your project and strive to always keep you involved and informed.
If you are interested in learning more about our services you can contact us any time. Milton Electric Company welcomes the opportunity to answer any questions you may have. We always look forward to the chance to interact directly with current and potential customers. If you are needing an estimate we are available to schedule an appointment. No matter what your electrical need made be, we are certain we can assist. Simply give us a call!